Monday, August 08, 2005

I'm Back!...

Well actually I've always been around. It's been a while since I've posted an update so here it is. A lot has happened since my last post.

In Febuary I landed myself a job with a small Multimedia/Software development house in Kew called FinPa. I worked there as a Graduate Developer for 3 months. I have to admit I didn't enjoy that job. It was long hours and not so good pay. But Seako was there and helped me along the way.

While working at FinPa I met some really interesting people. Take Sebastian for example. He's from Puru and he works as a Multimedia designer? Anyway he's really good at what he does. He works like there's no tomorrow and he always looks tired.

Mukesh, now that's a great guy. Always happy and also really good at what he does. He's a contract Developer. Great for a laugh and all round nice guy.

Dat, Mukesh's "side-kick" he landed a job at FinPa after some convincing by Mukesh. Also good for a laugh and good at what he does (also a Contract software developer).

Sneha, was my Senior. Very quite woman. She came to Australia with her husband who works for InfoSys. I wander how she's doing. She was with child before I left.

Richard, the Development manager for FinPa. He's also a Director. Always busy but always has a smile. Also works like there's no tomorrow. He's some what of a mentor for Seako.

Tracy, Multimedia artist. Very talented and very bright. Great girl but never on time... She's in Taiwan at the moment with her boyfriend.

Roe, a Director. Very kind woman but when she needs to get things done, she gets them done.

Damian, an interesting man. Forever singing the praises of "Landmark Education". I wasn't much of a fan myself but I've heard some good things.

Brendan, a great person. With great interpersonal skills. A great guy to be around and I'd wish I had to opportunity to get to know him more.

Well those were the people I met while working at FinPa. I'd work there for a total of 3 months. I learnt a lot while working at FinPa. Not only about IT but about the Industry in general and about people too.

No comments: