Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Pictures of where I'm working.

The JR Shikoku company has a web site where pics are being posted. If you want to see what I'm up to go to this website:
http://ptc.jrscomware.com/canada/scr/board/QBoard.asp?DispKeyword=&Action=%82%B3%82%AA%82%B7&DocLimiteSel=0&ChkDispLink=&DispCategory=%82%B7%82%D7%82%C4%82%CC%8Cf%8E%A6&DispLink=ON&DispImg=&SearchFolder1=&DocLimiteNo=0&DefLimNo=1&DocLimite=&Keyword

It's all in Japanese so for those who don't understand Japanese (myself included) just have a look at the pics. I can't post any of my own pics up yet as we are on a dialup connection. So you guys will just have to wait for a little while.

I have limited access to the internet. An my email Blog posts don't seem to work for some reason. So for this leg of my journey I won't have much posted up.

Good luck and Take care all.

I will post messages as soon as I get to an internet cafe with a decent connection. Not to mention all the pics.

-Chan in Japan

No comments: