Monday, August 16, 2004

Update: 16-Aug-2004

Ok, sorry for not updating my blog. But I have had some technical difficulties. Ok so far this is what's been happening. I have finished my training (aka Pre-camp) and I have been a Mountain Bike Instructor for the last week for the first group of kids. It was great fun and I look forward for to the next group.

I've been taking pictures like there's no tomorrow. Which wasn't a problem in the past but it's a bit of a problem now that I don't have regular internet access. I've been basically spending the last 3 hours uploading pictures.

My current plans are as follows. Finish the camp on the 26th of August. Head over to Kobe the next morning and meet up with Koko. And the rest is very flexible at the moment.

I'm exhausted. I'm sorry I can't type anymore...

Take care all,

"Chan in Japan"

No comments: