Saturday, August 28, 2004

Chan's Adventure 28-Aug-2004

Hi all,
Well I'm in Osaka at the moment. Since my last post I've been back to the camp on Awashima Island and completed the second Session. I'm now roaming around Japan, getting into what trouble I can find.

I departed Awashima on the 26th at 7:50am. I arrived in Kobe around 13:00 on the same day. Coco met me and took me to a Hotel called R&B, where I checked in my bags and headed out for lunch with her and her mum. We ended up eating curry at an actual Indian resturant. Kobe is a really multicultural city. It reminds me of Melbourne. Later that day Coco took me out to a Universal Studio Japan, staff party. Basically they're all performers so they had unplugged performances. It was pretty cool, they were very talented.

Yesterday (27-Aug-2004) I spent the day walking around Kobe, exploring.

I then moved all of my stuff over to Taki's place in Osaka and that's where I'm staying tonight. I'll be heading over to Kyoto tomorrow but I'll be leaving some stuff at Taki's. I'll stay over in Kyoto and go to Nara on the next day. Depending on how things go I might stay in that area for a little while it depends on how nice Kyoto really is. My plan after that is to head back to Nagoya and fix up a few things and then head over to Tokyo and then maybe head over to Sapporo.

I'm posting up pictures as usual. So please head over to my pictures section to see all the new pics.

-Chan in Japan

No comments: