Friday, September 03, 2004

Heading back to Nagoya

Hi All,
I'm currently in Kobe and I'll be heading to Nagoya on the 12:10 train. Since my last message I have travelled to Kyoto and Nara. I will post up the pictures as soon as I can. I can't do it now because I have a train to catch :)

My current plans are to go to Nagoya, crash at Takako's place (thanks Takako). Repack my stuff (get rid of half the junk that I've picked up along the way. Pick up my laptop and then head to Tokyo the next morning. Meet up with Melissa and Reichell and see some sights and then crash at their place (thanks gals). Then after that I'm not sure perhaps I'll keep heading north to Sapporo.

But I have to admit I'm exhausted. I am really looking forward to coming home. Arhh! running out of time (in this internet cafe). Ok, um... Well I'll post again soon...

-Chan (on the run)

No comments: