Monday, September 13, 2004

Chan in Japan Update: 13-Sept-2004

Hi All,

I leave Japan in 2 days. I'm looking forward to coming home. I'm exhausted. I've been in Nagoya for the last 3 days. Doing some final admin and sending back a few boxes of stuff. There's really not much to say.

The plan for the next leg of my trip will be to spend two days in Malaysia, two days in Singapore and two days in Indonesia with Fadrian and his family. I've booked the hotels for Malaysia and Singapore.

In Malaysia I'll be staying in "Bestotel" (http://www.bestotel.com) for the nights of the 15th and 16th. The next night (17th) I'm planning to travel to Singapore via train so I'll be sleeping on the train. On the night of the 18th and 19th I'll be staying in Singapore at a place called "Boon Wah Hotel Singapore". Then I'll travel to Indonesia to meet up with Fadrian on the 20th. I'll stay with him until possibly the 22nd or maybe only to the 21st depending on how long it takes for me to get back to KL (Malaysia) to catch my flight back into Australia.

Well those are my current plans. I have to admit that I'm really exhausted at this stage... I'm looking forward to coming home and just sleeping for a long, long time...

Take care,
Chan in Japan

No comments: