Friday, September 17, 2004

Chan not in Japan Update: 15-Sept-2004 Part 1

Hi All,
Well I've arrived safely in Malaysia. Unfortunately I can't say the same for my mobile. My Japanese mobile was stolen from my baggage. Which I wouldn't really care about normally because I can't really use it for anything now that I'm out of Japan. But I was kind of using it as my phone book. So now I ve lost almost every email and phone number of everyone I met from the 1st of August onwards. That really sucks.

I'm just hoping that most of you who I met are checking out my journal. Because I have no way of contacting you otherwise.

These are some specific messages for people:
Reichell, could you please send your postal address to my internet email? So I can send you those animes. Could you also send me Melissa's contact details as well?

John Clark, could you please tell Ryoko and Belinda to send me a message to one of my internet email addresses please. I don't have their contacts.

Mayu, please send an email to one of my internet email addresses. I don't have your contact details at all.

Basically everyone I met at camp who I have been in contact with since I now no longer have you contact details. So if you could send an email to ozziesan2004@yahoo.com.au that would be great. This email address is my junk mail box. I'll reply to you with my other email address once I get a message from you.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience,
Chan (no longer) in Japan

No comments: