Thursday, September 23, 2004

Chan Update: 21-Sept-2004

Hi All,
I've spent the last day and a half with Fadrian on his home island of Tanjungpinang. Tomorrow morning (22-Sept-2004) I'll be taking a 07:00 (GMT+07:00) ferry from this island to Singapore. From there I will be taking a 12:00 bus (called the "Nice" bus) from Singapore to Malaysia. I'll arrive in Malaysia at approximately 17:00(GMT+08:00) where I'm hoping Patrick will be free to pick me up. Otherwise I'll have to find some other kind of accommodation. But I will have to meet up with Patrick at some point to give him Julian's public transport card and give him back the mobile phone which he lent me.


My current plans after that is to take a Malaysia Airlines flight from Malaysia at 09:45 (GMT+08:00)at KL airport. I will arrive at Sydney at 19:35(GMT+10:00). I will meet up with Anna and then spend the next 3 days with her in Sydney.


After that I will travel back to Melbourne on a Qantas flight departing Sydney at 14:00(GMT+10:00). I will then go home. Unpack, wash my cloths, get some sleep. Then repack and go snow boarding with Alan on the 27-Sept-2004 for 3 days and 2 nights (as far as I know).
After that I have to find a job and be a normal member of Australian society. And leave my life as a professional tourist behind. :)


Take care,
Chan "no longer in Japan"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chan,

I didn't appreciate how buggered you actually were at the snow until I read your blog. You really did jam pack alot of your travelling and adventures. It's a wonder that you still had the strength to go snowboarding. Still, you were carving up those slopes with alotta style.

Alan.